SufPAD® is our system for Suffolk County. It contains information for all commercial and residential properties. The information is procured from Suffolk County, the New York State Office of Real Property Services and from each of the County’s ten towns.
The SufPAD package is comprised of data display screens, sales comparison report and lookups. It provides you with tools for analyzing Suffolk properties. All programs can be tailored for your special requirements.
Data Display Screens:
All SufPAD data screens are included in the standard package.
- Property Descriptions – extensive and varying in items covered on a town by town basis.
- Tax Information as Supplied by the Towns – Tax ID, tentative and final assessments, exemptions (for some towns), market value, full lot descriptions
- Tax Information as Supplied by the County – taxes and arrears
- Sales data for ten years – updated on a monthly basis
- All Village Tax Rates and Equalization Ratios
- Respondent and School File
- STAR values, by town
- Many cross reference tables and alternate property lookup procedures
- All data is updated in timely fashion
The following data is archived; generally for a period of ten years at a minimum:
- Tentative, final and school roll assessments, Exemptions, Full lot descriptions, Taxes and arrears, Sales, Village tax rates and Equalization Ratios and STAR values, by town
Reports and Lookups