For those New York practioners representing clients outside of New York City and Long Island, GenesisNY® is a fully-functional, customizable, database management system for all aspects of “upstate” practice, from the counties of Clinton to Rockland and Washington to Chautauqua.
- Custom-Designed Client Screens: Multiple-screen data entry package to track all aspects of upstate practice. Standard screens track information such as assessments, clients, respondents, reductions, filings, judgments, refunds and school interventions on both the county/town and village levels.
- Forms Printing: Affidavits of Service, Authorizations (Powers of Attorney), Complaints/Grievances, Condominium Schedules, Consent Judgments, Invoices, Filings Due Reports, Notes of Issue, Petitions, Small Claims Petitions, RJI’s, Retainer Letters, and Trial Calendars.
- Letter Printing: All letters – to clients, clerks, judges, opposing counsel, or anyone else – along with labels and envelopes can be printed through EmpireNY and can be merged into Microsoft Word.
- Specialized Reports and Calendaring: Custom-tailored reports to run off your client database. These can track any fields in your GenesisNY system and provide complete calendaring spreadsheets, all according to your design.
- Tax Rates: Keep track of the numerous tax rates required by upstate New York practice, such as: Town and City, County, Village, School, Special District, as well as the City/Town and Village EQR and RAR data.
- Westchester Sales Data: Genesis can also provide monthly updates of Westchester sales information.